Michigan Senate, 9th District
WHAT'S AT STAKE
Michigan is in trouble. Weak leadership won't help that.
Vote Republican. Vote Hawke
Fracassa for Senate. Change that
makes sense in Warren, Eastpointe, Fraser, Center Line, Roseville and Clinton Township.
We need pragmatic decisions made by a no-nonsense Republican.
No gladhanding. I know what works.
* Animal welfare
* No tolerance for deadbeat dads
* Immigration reform
* Support for Ukraine
AWARD-WINNING EDITOR & REPORTER FOR THE DETROIT NEWS ...
* Macomb County Bureau Chief
* Neighborhood News editor
* Assistant city editor
* Warren government reporter
* Warren education reporter
* Macomb investigative journalist
AND OTHERS ...
* Editor of the Macomb Reporter
* Editor of the Macomb Observer
* Editor of the Warren Guardian
* Warren reporter, The Daily Tribune
* News editor of the Detroit Legal News
* Managing editor of Basketball Weekly
* Assistant publisher of Football News
Let's change the world together.
"We need good people to serve in public office and look forward to serving with you in Lansing!"
Kind words for the Hawke Fracassa for Senate campaign from Roland Fraschetti, who in November will be a newly minted Republican state representative in Lansing representing St. Clair Shores, Fraser, Eastpointe and Lake Township
Thank you to the 7,853
who said YES to
CHANGE THAT MAKES SENSE
Warren St. Clair Shores Eastpointe Fraser Center Line Lake Township in the Grosse Pointes
Warren Eastpointe Fraser Center Line Roseville Clinton Township